Monday, September 08, 2008

I own WPT seat bubbling


Another WPT seat bubble for me. Weird, I played like crap the first hour, just donking off my chips, not really into it. Was down to like 2000 chips (10,000 to start) after 15mins I think. After that poker got easy, and had the chip lead with 20 to go. Final table I kept losing to shorties and when 5 handed it got down to two big stacks and 3 smallish (12 bbs or less) stacks including myself. Eliminated 5th, AT > Q7. Now the 4th place guy kept surviving his allins, including J8 > AK. My downfall ended up being an $11k flip. 99 <>
Win a wpt seat one time! Only a month left.
The rest of my sunday tournies were crap. ipoker $2.5 million I was completely card dead. Went out in 500ish. Pokerroom $500k I was dominating, until I kept losing at the end just shy of the $. Same with the pokerroom $20k rehab.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Sorry to trouble you but I have an opportunity you MAY be interested in.

I work for the Big Slick in Purley, Also I am the Affiliate Manager for Big Slick Online which is our own skin on the IPOKER network. Aside from the Gutshot and obviously now DTD they are probably the two biggest clubs in the UK with around 10000 members between them. We have dealer dealt tourneys every night of the week as well as regular £20K guaranteed monthly tournaments.

Would you be interested in acting as an affiliate for the online site and also possibly sponsorship from the clubs ? I am sure you are aware IPOKER network (the same as Blue Sq,VC etc) is the biggest in Europe and we now guarantee over £12million a month in tourneys.I am VERY confident I can give you both the BEST affiliate deal for you recommending players but also the BEST "loyalty deal" if you play on IPOKER yourself ?

Your blog is frankly excellent and I assume you must be getting decent traffic and of course you must know loads of players which is obviously ideal for me.

If this is of any interest to you then please contact me crm@bspoker.co.uk or mayur_patel10@hotmail.com and if not then apologies for troubling you.

Kind Regards
Mayur Patel
www.bigslick.co.uk
Also add me to MSN if you would like to talk more on Mayur_patel10@hotmail.com

lightning36 said...

Damn - sucks getting so close for such a great prize. Keep the faith, bro.

Anonymous said...

Ash....damn man :(

Sloth